domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2008

Mom's Visit: lunes, 3 de noviembre




I felt a little sad today knowing that mom and Joan will head home tomorrow.  Still, I trucked to work in the morning, returning to my piso at noon to adventure with the ladies.  I showed them the Seuss-like building that houses el Sociedad General de Autores y Editores (Author's and Editor's Society) also called Palacio Longaria.  I expect to find the Once-ler stepping onto the balcony one day to argue with the Lorax.  We had lunch nearby at a charming place, where I expect to return.  We also had dinner at a great restaurant in Chueca called Monte Nevado.  I had a slice of homemade cheesecake with wild berries for dessert - wow!  Yet another place: I will return.  

I'll have to correspond with mom and Joan to think of what else we did this day!  Maybe I will update/edit later.

No hay comentarios: