viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008

domingo: El Zoo











              If you know Adam at all, it would be foolish of you to think that we would do anything other than go to the zoo once Adam learned that Madrid Zoo has pandas.  Hence, after seeing a metro advert for Madrid's aquarium and zoo featuring a panda, we investigated location and set forth to the zoo at our usual post-lazy morning hour of 2:00.  Aside from our criticism of certain animal habitats, we had, I think, a thrilling day at the zoo - complete with dolphin show (Adam's first).  Ranking animals in no particular order: panda, gorilla, baboons, dolphin, giraffe.  Unfortunately, I cannot feature any panda photos here because I have yet to copy all Adam's photos. 

2 comentarios:

April dijo...

looks like you had a fun weekend. now, lets see a shot of you and enrique having tapas and drinks "together" :-D

love you, and i'm sooooo jealous mom gets to come see you in a couple weeks!!!

CaryElizabeth dijo...

Hey, I went there when I was in madrid! By far the best zoo i've ever been to, even better than the san diego zoo...I don't get why that one is so famous...